Terms and Conditions
We are operating as a 3rd party company and as such, we are not affiliated with any of the network providers, smartphones, cellular device or any other handset manufacturers. All logos, images and trademarks are copyright of their respective owners.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by these latest terms and conditions.
CELLPRACTOR INC. – Terms of Online Sales
TERMS OF SALE:
Thank you for your interest in purchasing products from CELLPRACTOR INC. and cellpractor.com. We do our best to ensure your product is sold and delivered to you in the condition and description provided, and track warranty to provide you a level of comfort, knowing we stand behind what we sell. All warranty claims are handled by contacting us directly, either through phone (1-519-694-7990) or email ([email protected]). All sales are subject to the jurisdiction of Ontario Canada, and are subject to 13% H.S.T. (Harmonized Sales Tax). All discounts will be applied prior to the calculation of the H.S.T. If you are of Native Canadian status and wish to have your cart charged the lower calculated tax of the G.S.T. (Government Sales Tax), please contact us prior to ordering online, and a payment calculation will be adjusted for your transaction. All requests for Native Canadian tax exemptions must provide proof of Native Canadian Status. Any person ordering from outside of Ontario Canada will be charged the 13% H.S.T. Shipping costs will be calculated according to distance outside of the described zones (listed in “Shipping” section below). All sales are final, and are non-refundable. Please ensure to ask any questions you may have about our products or services, prior to completing your sales transaction.
Sales / Refunds / Exchanges:
Online sales through CELLPRACTOR INC. or cellpractor.com are non-refundable. Please ensure you ask any questions you may have about the device(s)/purchase(s) prior to finalizing your purchase. All warranty claims are handled in strict accordance with CELLPRACTOR INC.s warranty terms. Refunds are at the sole discretion of CELLPRACTOR INC. and may only be approved after vigorous attempts are made to rectify the complaint with the device(s) sold. All warranty claims will first be attempted to be fixed, replaced, or exchanged with an equivalent device. Exchanges of device(s) will be for equipment with similar specifications, in a “like-for-like” capacity. Physical and/or liquid damage will negate warranty claims, and therefore will not be covered by CELLPRACTOR INC. or the manufacturer warranty that applies to the products sold. More warranty information is listed under “Warranties” below, or can be answered by contacting CELLPRACTOR INC. prior to purchase.
All payments are processed through Stripe. Apple Pay is a service offered through Stripe’s payment processing system in partnership with Apple Inc. All financial information is sent over a secure and encrypted https connection. CELLPRACTOR INC. reserves the right to decline any purchase and refuse service based on suspicion of fraud or unsatisfactory risk reports provided by Stripe Inc or other security methods. If you have any questions regarding the processing of payment through Stripe, please visit https://stripe.com. You will not pay additional fees while using Stripe or Apple Pay payment services through our website.
Collection of Personal / Private Data:
Collection of private data is in strict adherence to Canadian law. CELLPRACTOR INC. collects your personal data to use for warranty purposes, traffic analytics, contracts between CELLPRACTOR INC and 3rd party sites for payment and traffic reporting, and other reporting and feedback purposes. If you would like further information about our collection of personal data, please contact us at [email protected] with your request. Personal and private information collected remains the property of CELLPRACTOR INC.
All “NEW” devices are a minimum one year warranty, covered either by the manufacturer of the device or directly by CELLPRACTOR INC. All used and refurbished device warranties are as indicated “30 days”, “60 days”, “90 days”, “120 days”, or “365 days”, and are covered by CELLPRACTOR INC. Some “TV Boxes” or “Android TV Boxes” have a two year warranty provided by the manufacturer. All warranty claims will be diagnosed by CELLPRACTOR INC. and/or the manufacturer of the device(s). As such, evidence of tampering, physical damage (whether noticeable or unnoticeable on the outside of the device), liquid damage, or software manipulation (“jailbreaking”, “rooting”, etc) shall VOID the warranty. All void warranty claims will be subject to labour rates and parts costs, estimated at the time of inspection. Some warranties may necessitate the shipment of the device to the manufacturer, which will result in a waiting period which could take more than two weeks. All delays for warranty claims will be notified to the customer. Warrantied devices that cannot be repaired, will be replaced in a “Like-For-Like” capacity, meaning replacement devices may show signs of use. Any warranty remaining from the original device will transfer to the new device (Example: A device with one year warranty, replaced after 6 months, will retain the remaining 6 months of warranty). Any out-of-warranty repairs performed will have varying ranges of warranty on the provided repair(s), and the customer will be notified of said warranty prior to repair being performed (30, 60, 90, or 120 days on repaired parts). For any warranty information or clarification, please contact CELLPRACTOR INC. (1-519-694-7990 or [email protected]).
All orders are subject to shipping charges. These charges are currently calculated at checkout. All Canadian shipments in the 10 provinces are currently a standard $20 fee per transaction/purchase. Canadian territories are a standard $45 per transaction/purchase. Any international orders to territories outside of Canada should contact CELLPRACTOR INC. prior to placing orders online (1-519-694-7990 / [email protected]). Any return shipping fees are solely the customer’s responsibility, and will not be reimbursed. All shipments from CELLPRACTOR INC. will have a tracking number, which will be relayed to the purchaser’s email address.
Discount codes are applied by using a predetermined code, manually or automatically enabled during the payment procedure. These codes are valid only during the stated times and dates of the promotion(s), and can end without notice. To receive discount codes or promotional sales, please follow CELLPRACTOR INC. at the following social media sites:
Any attempt to reproduce or fraudulently input discount codes, will be sent to authorities and subject to full and unbiased prosecution. All fraudulent sales transactions will be reported to authorities in Canada and other jurisdictions, including shipping addresses provided, security information obtained, and any further information which may be deemed useful to prosecuting illegal activity.
Unlocking Terms & Conditions
Unlocking Policy, Cancellations, Refunds, Legal:
– The posted turnaround times are an average time and are not guaranteed. Turnaround times may vary from different models, networks, and supplier status.
– Orders which have already been sent in for processing cannot be cancelled while in transit.
– As a last resort from troubleshooting, video proof will be required if there is a claim the device has not been unlocked. The video requirements must be confirmed by Cellpractor Inc Staff first.
– If the device is unlocked and there is a payment dispute, Cellpractor Inc reserves the right to re-lock the handset.
– If CellPractor Inc services have been purchased, absolutely no refunds will be offered if the customer does not consult CellPractor Inc before unlocking their device elsewhere.
Buyer Requirements For Unlocking:
– It will be the customers responsibility to verify the phone in which they are unlocking will be compatible with the network they wish to use it on.
– Some devices may require a non-accepted sim card in order to unlock the device. A non-accepted sim card is any sim card which is from a different carrier than the locked device. Please note, it does not have to be active.
– If the unlock code has been sent and the IMEI number supplied was incorrect, or if the phone was already unlocked prior to placing this order, CellPractor Inc may reserve the right to refuse a refund.
– Some devices have a limited amount of attempts to input the code. If the device is previously hardlocked (0 attempts left to input the code) or the phone becomes hardlocked without contacting us first when there are below 5 attempts left, there will be no refunds.
– If a custom ROM has been installed on the device, it may be required to restore the original ROM in order to successfully use the Unlock Code.
– The device which is being unlocked cannot be blacklisted, barred, or reported lost or stolen. CellPractor Inc will not be responsible if the device is successfully unlocked and cannot be used on certain networks due to being blacklisted, barred, or reported lost or stolen.
-This includes iCloud accounts or other type of security locks imposed by manufacturers to reduce device theft and thus prevent it from connecting to a network without authorization. Customers are responsible for knowing all device passwords before submitting for an unlock as CellPractor will not offer refunds in the event that a security lock prevents the completion of the network unlock service.
Refund Policy For Unlocking:
In a situation where a code cannot be calculated or found for your mobile device, a refund will be issued.
99% of the time a code will be found and will unlock your device flawlessly. In there rare instance the unlock doesn’t work and we insist the unlock code is correct, video proof will be required of you:
1. Pressing *#06# clearly showing the IMEI number of your device
2. Inputting the unlock code provided in our device
3. Some devices have special requirements in the video.
*For the Video refund, you MUST contact us first, as different devices have different video requirements. If these requirements are not met, our suppliers with whom we work with may refuse a refund
No Refunds For Unlocking Will Be Given If:
1. Any information about the order provided is incorrect. (Examples are as following and are not limited to; the IMEI number, model, network of the phone, email address, and/or other relevant device information requested)
2. The phone is hardlocked, meaning an incorrect unlock was previously used in an attempt to unlock the phone. This can permanently diminished the amount of tries left to input the correct code. Most phones will begin with at least 10 attempts to enter the correct code. If you are not sure of your phone’s history please check with us first.
3. No video is provided, or the video provided did not meet the requirements needed.
4. The unlocking service was obtained else where.
5. Retrieval of the unlock code exceeded our stated average turnaround time. In most instances we are very accurate or even faster with the turnaround times, however there may be contingencies in which causes a delay.
6. Your device was successfully unlocked but the network you wish to use the phone on is not compatible. It is the buyers responsibility to make sure the device you wish to unlock will be compatible with the SIM card and network you are trying use.
7. The unlock code has returned but you do not wish to unlock your phone anymore.
8. The phone was already unlocked prior to placing this order, or if this phone was previously Hardlocked (0 attempts left to input the code) prior to placing this order.
*If you have an error with the code or are unsure about unlocking your device please contact us immediately for support as our main goal is to unlock your device.
Please allow up to 7 days for the refund to show up on your account.
Our Unlocking Service and Turnaround Times:
While most of our services are instant and can be returned in a matter of minutes please note that we do not keep stock of all unlock codes for delivery. There is simply too many codes for us to keep track and handle. Depending on the method for retrieving your unlock code, times may vary for turnaround times. You can rest assured that we will do all we can to find your code and fulfill the order as fast as we can but ask for your patience if this should be the case.
While our remote IMEI unlock codes are easy and safe to use, please use at your own risk. We are not liable if you damage your handheld device from improper use.
Hard-locking Your Device:
Before you purchase one of our unlock codes, it is up to you as the purchaser to check to see if your device is already hardlocked. Hardlocked means your device will be unable to accept one of our “working unlocking codes” as you are out of attempts. Depending on the manufacturer of your device you may have 3-10 tries. We will not refund you if your device is already hardlocked and you have already purchased a code.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you in accordance with Canadian Law. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please review the full privacy statement and do not hesitate to contact us.
Please note that we may occasionally we may e-mail promotions and special offers to your e-mail address which you may easily opt out of by sending in an request to exclude you from our mailing list.
Personal and private information collected remains the property of CELLPRACTOR INC.
For questions or enquiries regarding any information related to purchases, orders, company information, or clarifications, please direct your concerns through any medium below:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: Canada and North America (1-519-694-7990) International – please send via email
Letters: CELLPRACTOR INC.
89 Wharncliffe Rd North
London, Ontario N6H 2A7
Legal: CELLPRACTOR INC.
C/O Refcio & Associates
Barristors and Solicitors
380 York St
London, Ontario N6B 1P9
Last Updated: January 12 2017